DUE to COVID-19 and Remote Learning, we have changed our Calendar Sales & Prize Period. Sales will close on May 25th. Prizes will be selected each day of June.
While the COVID-19 emergency forced us to close our school doors on March 13, our learning has continued! We began our Remote Learning Period on March 16 and have been running full steam since!
Please consider supporting our unique public Montessori school!
Purchase yours today!
Did you know that NH Charter Schools are funded at less than 40% of traditional public schools?
That’s why Mill Falls parents have come together to creatively fundraise to help our strengthen our kids’ education by helping to fill in some of our charter school’s funding gap.
The Calendar Raffle offers you a chance at many great prizes and brings important funds to our public Montessori school.
Here’s How It Works:
- The 2020 Mill Falls Calendar Raffle features many different prizes from local businesses.
- Calendars can be purchased for $10 each.
- Calendars may be purchased via PayPal or by cash or check.
- Buy more than one to increase your chances of winning!
- The winner’s name goes back into the drawing to try to win again…that is 30 chances to win these great prizes for only $10 per calendar!
AprilJune is our prize month. A ticket will be drawn each day during the month of AprilJune to determine that day’s prize-winner.
- To view the list of daily prizes on the Raffle Calendar, please click here.
- We will call/email lucky the daily winners and announce winners on our FaceBook Page: www.facebook.com/MillFallsCharterSchool
PURCHASE YOUR CALENDAR TODAY!
Help us raise critical funds for our School!
Thank YOU in advance for your calendar purchase ($10 per calendar)
and for supporting this exciting and high-impact fundraiser!
To Pay By Check: Click here to view the Calendar and fill out the contact information. Then send the completed form AND your check, made out to:
Mill Falls Charter School to 100 William Loeb Drive, Manchester, NH 03109.
Special thanks to our 2020 Sponsor,
Kim Spencer @ the Whitten Team, WK Metropolitan!