MFCS Family Handbook & 2020 COVID Insert
** Spring 2021** Updates in Teaching & Learning Models:
Following an extended all-school remote learning period, the following documents provide updates to our initial School Re-Opening Documents.
- May 2021: Please click here for Family Information about the 5-day / Full-Day Learning Model & Dedicated Remote Learning.
- March 2021: Please click here for Family Information about the 1/2-Day Hybrid Learning Model & Dedicated Remote Learning.
* * *
In preparation for the 2020/21 School Year, Mill Falls Families are required to carefully review the following documents and complete and return the accompanying acknowledgment page.
We thank you for taking the time to review the 2020/21 COVID Insert to the Family Handbook, the 2020/21 Family Handbook itself as well as the MFCS School Re-Start Plan. (please see links below)
- MFCS COVID INSERT highlights the important measures related to COVID-safety, as well as the changes in school schedule, systems, and protocol as a result of COVID. It works in partnership with the MFCS School Re-Start Plan as well as our standard Family Handbook. Click here to view the COVID Insert.
- MFCS 2020-21 STUDENT & FAMILY HANDBOOK includes important information about our mission, goals, operations and policy. The Handbook also includes information pertaining to activities that may not be realized this year but are part of our usual overall programming. Click here to view the Handbook.
- MFCS SCHOOL RE-START PLAN provides an overview of the plan for the year. Click here to view the Plan.
After reviewing the three items noted above, Parents/Guardians are requested to complete the Parent/Guardian Acknowledgement Signature Page and return it to our Front Office (email@example.com) no later than Wednesday, September 9th, 2020, the first day of school.
Please contact the school administration should you have any questions
at Office@MillFalls.org or by phone at 603.232.5176.