Our Public Lottery
By NH charter law, if there are more applicants than student spots available at the school, we are required to hold a lottery.
Our lotteries are designed to first fill available spots in each of the 7 grades we offer across our three program levels – Kindergarten, Lower Elementary (grades 1-3) and Upper Elementary (grades 4-6). Those who are not given a spot in the lottery, are added to a wait list that is organized by grade level. Our past lotteries have created wait lists at every grade level. As spots become available, we reach out to those on the wait list. Please note, spots can open up at any time during the year.
To learn more about our school, we invite you to explore this website.
- Specific lottery questions are addressed on our Lottery FAQs page.
- During our Lottery Enrollment Season, you can find links to our Lottery Information Sessions on our website. Anyone interested in enrolling their child/children in our Enrollment Lottery are strongly encouraged to attend one of our Lottery Information Sessions as Mill Falls Public Montessori School is a unique educational setting.
- During our Lottery Enrollment Season, you can find the link to our Lottery Enrollment Application Form on our website. That form is not available outside of the Enrollment Period, as we do not have a rolling admission. The Lottery 2022 Enrollment Period has now closed.
- More General FAQs can be found here.
- Information about the Montessori Approach can be found here.
- If after reviewing you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: Admissions@MillFalls.org.
- To be added to the 2023 Lottery Information Mailing List, please send your request to Admissions@MillFalls.org.
We recognize that the lottery and wait list process is a difficult one for many, and we appreciate and thank you for your interest in NH’s First Public Montessori School.