Our Public Lottery
By NH charter law, if there are more applicants than student spots available at the school, we are required to hold a lottery.
Our lotteries are designed to first fill available spots. Those who are not given a spot in the lottery, are added to a wait list that is organized by grade level. Our past lotteries have created wait lists at every grade level. As spots become available, we reach out to those on the wait list. Please note, spots can open up at any time during the year.
To learn more about our school, we invite you to explore this website.
- Specific lottery questions are addressed on our Lottery FAQs page.
- You can view the Lottery Information Session Schedule here.
- You can find a link to the Lottery Enrollment Application Form here.
- More General FAQs can be found here.
- Information about the Montessori Approach can be found here.
- If after reviewing you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: Admissions@MillFalls.org.
We recognize that the lottery and wait list process is a difficult one for many, and we appreciate and thank you for your interest in NH’s First Public Montessori School.