Thank you for your interest in joining the Mill Falls Team.
At this time, we are hiring the following:
• Part-time Music Instructor
We encourage you to return here from time-to-time
to view future opportunities.
* * *
Integrated Arts Program: Music Instructor
Mill Falls Charter School is seeking a part-time Integrated Arts teacher in the area of Music. Applicants must possess a high level of professionalism and creativity in their approach to the work with elementary students (grades 1-6) in this public Montessori school setting. Preference will be given to those with previous teaching experience.
Position Type: Part-time, 7 hours per week
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Extensive knowledge in Music;
- Previous teaching experience preferred;
- Strong Group/Classroom Management skills
- Experience in Curriculum Development;
- Comfort in working in a public Montessori environment which included mixed-age classes;
- Strong communication skills;
- Appreciation for students with learning differences as well as for students from diverse family and socio-economic situations.
- An open-mind and sense of humor.
Mill Falls Charter School is the first public Montessori Charter School in New Hampshire. The School opened in Manchester in the fall of 2012. Mill Falls provides a full elementary program, serving 168 students in grades K-6.
Mill Falls Charter School is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and seeks and welcomes applications from individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
* * *
Please email completed application package to HR@MillFalls.org including:
- Cover letter
- Philosophy of Education
- Three references
- Completed application – please click here to download.
Notification of receipt of completed applications will be sent via email. References will not be contacted without prior notification. Questions? Email HR@millfalls.org.