NH charter school law requires that we hold a public lottery to build our student body in the event there are more applicants than available spots for enrollment.
Mill Falls educates NH children in grades K-6.
…to our 2018 Enrollment Lottery Information Page. While we encourage you to look around our entire website, we hope that this page, and the highlighted links will provide the information you need to enroll your child/children in our 2018 Lottery. Please click here for Lottery FAQ’s. Should you have any questions after reviewing this page, as well as our Lottery FAQ page, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Some basic information about this year’s Lottery to get you started:
- Our Lottery Enrollment period begins on January 3rd at 9am & closes on March 12th at 5pm. The Lottery Enrollment Application (link below) may only be submitted during that period.
- Please note that the majority of our open spots will be in the Kindergarten classroom AND in our Upper Elementary Program, specifically in grades 5 & 6. Wait lists for our 1st-4th grades (generated by previous lotteries), are significant.
- Children must be at least five years old by September 1, 2018 and reside in NH to enroll.
- Families are STRONGLY encouraged to attend a Lottery Information Session. Please see the calendar of events below.
- You will find a link to the on-line application below as well as information on obtaining a paper application below. You must submit a separate application for EACH child that you wish to enter into the Lottery.
- You will receive a confirmation postcard 7-10 days after your completed application is received by the school. That card will note your Family Lottery Number.
- The 2018 Lottery will be held on Tuesday, March 20th at 4:30pm at Mill Falls. You are welcome to join us, but your attendance is not required. All participants in the Lottery will receive notification informing them of Lottery results for their child/children.
- Please click here for Lottery FAQ’s.
LOTTERY ENROLLMENT APPLICATION:
Our 2018 Lottery Enrollment Application will be available on line and on paper beginning January 3, 2018 at 9am until 5pm on March 12th, 2018.
- Online applications will only be available until 5pm on March 12th.
- Paper applications must be postmarked by March 12th – no hand deliveries accepted.
Please click here for our 2018 Lottery Enrollment Form & Parent Understanding Agreement. (the link will be active from Jan 3rd at 9am thru Mar 12th at 5pm)
Families without access to the online form or those seeking an application on their behalf, are asked to please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a paper application. Please click here for the PDF version of the application on or after January 3rd.
LOTTERY INFORMATION SESSIONS:
Between January 3rd and our 2018 Lottery Day – March 12th, 2018 – we will hold Information Sessions for those interested in participating in the Lottery.
We STRONGLY recommend that interested parents attend one of the sessions. The schedule for the Informations Sessions are as follows:
- Wednesday, January 10, 10am
- Thursday, February 1, 6pm
- Wednesday, February 21, 10am
- Saturday, March 10, 10am.
How to Learn More…
Have additional questions? Send an email to: email@example.com.
If you are interested in learning more about the Montessori approach, please click here to view some interesting resources about the Montessori approach to education. We also invite you to explore this website to learn more about Mill Falls, NH’s first public Montessori school.