Mill Falls educates NH children in grades K-6.
…to our 2017 Enrollment Lottery Information Page. While we encourage you to look around our entire website, we hope that this page, and the highlighted links will provide the information you need to enroll your child/children in our 2017 Lottery. Please click here for Lottery FAQ’s. Should you have any questions after reviewing this page, as well as our Lottery FAQ page, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some basic information about this year’s Lottery to get you started:
- Our Lottery Enrollment period begins on January 3rd at 9am & closes on March 10th at 5pm.
- Please note that the majority of our open spots will be in the Kindergarten classroom AND in our Upper Elementary Program, specifically in grades 5 & 6. Wait lists for our 1st-4th grades (generated by previous lotteries), are significant.
- Children must be at least five years old by September 30, 2017 and reside in NH to enroll.
- Families are STRONGLY encouraged to attend a Lottery Information Session. Please see the calendar of events below.
- Once our Lottery Enrollment Period opens, you will find a link to the on-line application and information on obtaining a paper application below. Please submit a separate application for EACH child that you wish to enter into the lottery. You will receive a confirmation postcard 7-10 days after your completed application is received by the school. That card will note your Family Lottery Number.
- The 2017 Lottery will be held on Monday, March 20th at 4:30pm at Mill Falls. You are welcome to join us, but your attendance is not required. All participants in the Lottery will receive notification informing them of Lottery results for their child/children.
- Please click here for Lottery FAQ’s.
LOTTERY ENROLLMENT APPLICATION:
Our 2017 Lottery Enrollment Application will be available on line and on paper beginning January 3, 2017 at 9am until March 10th, 2017.
- Online applications will only be available until 5pm on March 10th.
- Paper applications must be postmarked by March 10th – no hand deliveries accepted.
Please click here for our 2017 Lottery Enrollment Form & Parent Understanding Agreement. (the link will be active from Jan 3rd at 9am thru Mar 10th at 5pm)
Families without access to the online form or those seeking an application on their behalf, are asked to please send an email to email@example.com to obtain a paper application. Please click here for the PDF version of the application.
LOTTERY INFORMATION SESSIONS:
Between January 3rd and our 2017 Lottery Day – March 20th, 2017 – we will hold Information Sessions for those interested in participating in the Lottery.
We STRONGLY recommend that interested parents attend one of the sessions. The schedule for the Informations Sessions are as follows:
- Thursday, January 12, 6pm
- Tuesday, February 7, 9am
- Wednesday, February 22, 6pm
- Saturday, March 4, 10am.
How to Learn More…
Have additional questions? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in learning more about the Montessori approach, please click here to view some interesting resources about the Montessori approach to education. We also invite you to explore this website to learn more about Mill Falls, NH’s first public Montessori school.